PSKiss develop profiles contain Alternative camera based color profiles, Artistic color profiles and Fixing profiles , which totally alter the default color scheme generated by Lightroom and Photoshop. These profiles are the only way to make these programs render different colors from the Raw data, prior to any user manipulation.
Use these profiles to do this:
- Select alternative camera colors – most camera manufacturers supply basic color profiles which are installed automatically by Lightroom or Photoshop. Quite often they do not take full advantage of your camera’s capabilities. Using PSKiss profiles allows you to choose other camera colors which will bring up colors you thought never existed…
- Go Creative – In addition to camera colors, our profile package contains a variety of creative profiles which apply creative adjustments before you ever needed to do anything…
- Fix it – Our profile package contains a number of “fixers” which will help you fix some of the most annoying issues, such as: red led flood, under exposure, over exposure, skin tone too dark, skin tone too bright and more…
Note – profiles are applied prior to any changes. They create the foundations of your editing process.
Once you start right – you can’t go wrong!
Profile package contains:
Alternative Profiles – Canon EOS 1Ds Mark 3, Canon EOS 1Dx Mark 2, Leica M8, Nikon D2X, Nikon D3, Nikon D5, Pentax K200D, Sony A7R Mark 2.
Artistic Profiles – Portraits – Dark Skin 1, Dark Skin 2, Man’s World, Powered Skin & Lips.
Artistic Profiles – Landscape – Velvia Touch, Vivid Landscape Mode 1, Vivid Landscape Mode 2.
Artistic Profiles – General – Positive Film, Powered Blue, Powered Green, Powered Red, Vintage 1, Vintage 2.
Fixing Profiles – Cool BrightUp, Lights On, Vintage 2, Darker Skin Tone, Lighter Skin Tone, Tanned Bride.
- Profiles work with Camera Raw files ONLY
- Profiles work with Lightroom 3 and higher and Photoshop CS3 and higher
- IMPORTANT – No support for Canon R5 and R6.
- Some noise might be visible when using PSKiss marked profiles (non-camera named)
- Canon R5, R6 and Nikon Z6 mark 2 and Nikon Z7 mark 2 – color schemes are applied correctly, but Saturation is decreased. 40-50 boost of Saturation (and maybe Vibrance as well) will be needed.